- DMCA – Copyright Act
- DMCA Disclaimer: All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and company names or logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners. App Soko abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement that complies with the DMCA and other applicable laws. As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material residing on site that is controlled or operated by App Soko that is claimed to be infringing, in which case we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the developer who submitted the affected material so that they may make a counter-notification, also in accordance with the DMCA.
- Before serving either a Notice of Infringing Material or Counter-Notification, you may wish to contact a lawyer to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. The following notice requirements are intended to comply with App Soko’s rights and obligations under the DMCA, in particular, section 512(c), and do not constitute legal advice.
B: DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
Our website follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 U.S.C. §512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication. Your mail should include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. In other words, DON’T MAKE FALSE CLAIMS!
To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice should be sent to our designated agent. Contact information is available via our “DMCA Designated Agent” listed below:
- Contact Details : (Click the Button or Email) for DMCA Disclaimer.
- DMCA Take-Down: [email protected]